Comical and charming are the best ways to describe this funny bunny design. He is sure to put a smile on the face of everyone who views him.
It is a very basic bunny design with a few added details, like the buck teeth that seem to put a smile on your face. Everyone knows that bunnies have these large incisors, and they add a little humor to the simple design.
Add your own details with stringers, scrap glass, or Glassline paints to make the uniquely yours. Bring out the funny in your bunny friends this Easter and add these to your favorite fusing Easter crafts.
Materials:PatternBunny body glassWhite teeth/eyes glassPink nose glass Glass cleaner of choiceChap Stick or BeeswaxGlass sawFiber PaperKilnPrepared kiln shelfProtective glassesTwo part EpoxyPin Back
1. Copy and using scissors cut the design.
2. Rest the paper pattern on the suitable tint glass and copy around the guide with a permanent marker. Liberally protect the markings with beeswax or Chap Stick.
3. A glass saw is required to cut out the pattern. Make a point of cutting near the outline to retain the outline and all the minute particulars.
4. Bathe with soap and soak in clear water or use glass cleaner to remove all drawings and residue. Dry the pieces.
5. Put together the sections on a prepared kiln shelf and pose the shelf in the kiln. Be sure to hold the glass by the side to avert fingerprints.
6. Close up the lid or access. Switch on the unit.
7. Look at the piece at almost 1325 degrees Fahrenheit. While glancing at your projects have on glasses with IR and UV shield.
8. Once the project possesses your desired look, turn off and disconnect the oven. If the kiln is fabricated with thick fire bricks, you can permit it to cool down on its own. On the other hand if it is built with ceramic fiber, the oven must remain on and checked so that it doesn’t cool off any more than in the region of about 300 degrees Fahrenheit an hour.
9. As soon as the temperature falls below 100 degrees Fahrenheit, the kiln may be opened.
10. When the project has cooled to room temperature, you can add a brooch back. Hold on the brooch back with a two part epoxy.
Funny Bunny Pattern
Return from this page to one of the following pages:
Funny Bunny to Glass Fusing Made Easy
Fused Glass Patterns