Spooky Halloween Ghost
Wearing this adorable Halloween ghost and your outfit will become a favorite haunted adornment of all your goblin friends. It definitely makes a "spook-tacular" fashion statement and one that everyone will want to wear.
What is Halloween without all the ghost stories and spooky ghost in haunted houses? These ghost pins are so attractive and simple, you will definitely want to create enough to distribute to your friends! Having a party? They would also make truly amusing party favors.
This Halloween, don't let your little goblins have all the fun! Spook up our clothing or the outfits of your friends and family with these ghosts. Make plenty for “boo-tiful” Halloween accessories.
MaterialsWhite glassBlack DotsGlass cleaner or soap and waterChap Stick or BeeswaxGlass sawKilnPrepared kiln shelfProtective glassesTwo part EpoxyPin Back
1. Sketch and cut the design.
2. Put the pieces on the correct shade glass and trace close to the model with a permanent marker. Generously shield the drawing with beeswax or Chap Stick.
3. A glass saw is needed to cut out the shape. Follow near the shape to retain the figure and all the tiny fine points.
4. Bathe with soap and bathe in plain water or use glass cleaner to delete any markings and residue. Air dry the objects.
5. Put together the portions on a ready kiln ledge and pose the shelf inside the unit. At all times grip the glass by the edge to avert fingerprints.
6. Shut the lid or access. Activate the oven.
7. Monitor the task at about 1325 degrees Fahrenheit. Whenever peeking at your pieces have on glasses with IR and UV shield.
8. Once the project has the sought after appearance, turn off and disconnect the kiln. If the unit is constructed with thick fire bricks, you can allow it to cool off by it’s self. On the other hand if it is assembled with ceramic fiber, the kiln must be left on and supervised so that it doesn’t cool off any more than just about 300 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
9. When the pyrometer falls lower than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, the kiln can be opened.
10. When the piece has cooled down to room temperature, add a pin back. Adhere the pin back with a two part epoxy.
Spooky Halloween Ghost Pattern
Return from this page to one of the following pages:
Halloween Ghost to Glass Fusing Made Easy
Fused Glass Patterns